Friday, June 15, 2012

Dangerous Art

Dangerous Art
2010
mixed media on paper
50x36



I am really pleased that this piece, which a did a couple years ago, has been accepted to the 77th Regional Exhibition of Art and Craft at the Fitchburg Art Museum.

I thought I might take a year off from this show, but when they posted that the jurors included Susan Stoops, head curator of the contemporary collection at the Worcester Art Museum and Dana Salvo of the Clark Gallery, Lincoln, Ma, I just had to submit some work.

This painting was built around a building demolition poster from the city of Fitchburg, so I thought it was a perfect fit. I'm glad they did, too.

Opening Reception Sunday June 24th, 1-3 p.m.
Show runs from June 24th-September 5th, 2012
More information at:

This show is in a museum, so there is an admission fee.
First Thursday of each month admission is free from 4-8 p.m.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment