Monday, September 12, 2011

12th Annual Frances N. Roddy Open Competition

Young Man, Seated
2011
conte crayon
32x22, framed


Concord Art Association

September 14-October 16, 2011

Reception: Thursday, September 15, 6-8p.m.

Juror: Ellen Miller, Ellen Miller Gallery, Boston, MA

I am so pleased to have this piece to be included in this competitive show. There were 585 submissions and only 89 selections. This is just my second time, since 2006, that I have gotten a piece in. I am looking forward to the show, and encourage any of you who may be in the area to come. The Concord Art Association has a lovely gallery space in the center of town.

37 Lexington Road, Concord, MA
Free and open to the public
Tuesday through Saturday 10-4:30p.m., Sundays Noon-4:00p.m.

Visit http://www.concordart.org/ or call 978-369-2578 for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm not surprised it was selected; brilliant choice for your entry and a very expressive piece.

    ReplyDelete